“I seem to have loved you in numberless forms ,numberless times.”

    我好像曾经无数次,以无数种形式爱过你。

    “in life after life,ier age ,forever.”

    年年岁岁,生生死死,直到永恒。

    “my spellbou has made and remade the necklace of songs,”

    我用痴迷的心做成了一串又一串美妙音韵的项链。

    “that you take as a gift,wear round your neak in your many forms,”

    那是送你的礼物,任你所喜欢的样子环绕爱你的香颈。

    “in life after life ,ier age,forever.”

    年年岁岁,生生死死,直到永恒。

    “whenever I hear old icles of love ,it''s  age-oid pain……”

    当我听着那熟悉的爱情故事,那是岁月的伤口……

    青年捧着诗集,黑发微垂,白皙的脸庞静谧安详,他念着一行又行诗歌,咬字清晰,不徐不疾。

    谢文宣无法控制的心悸,他摸着自己的胸口,心跳声如鼓,平缓的嗓音之中藏着奇异又温暖的力量,炙热的情感犹如海边永不息止的浪潮,呼啸奔涌,矢志不渝。

    谢文宣靠着门板,几经犹豫还是摸出了手机开了录音。

    《Unending love》,爱无止境。

    “As I stare on and on into the past,in the end you emerge,”

    当我再次凝望着过去时,在最后肯定能发现你。

    “Clad in zhe light of a poie-ster pierg zhe darkness of time.”

    沐着极星灿光你穿越黑夜走来。

    “You bee an image of what is remembered forever.”

    你已永远变成记忆深处的形象。

    ……

    “Universal joy,universal sorrow ,universal life.”

    宇宙的欢乐,悲伤,与生命。

    “The memories of all loves merging with this one love of ours-”

    所有爱情的回忆将会结合为一体—

    “And zhe songs of every poet past and forever.”

本章未完,请点击下一页继续阅读